Asian style red kale slawHenrik
Here’s a fresh and tangy red kale slaw which gets its flavors from both fish sauce, ginger and lime juice.
- 12 oz red kale, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger, finely grated
- 6 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 limes (the juice from)
- Finely chop the red kale, I use a mandolin for this. Grate the ginger using a micro-planar or similar tool.
- Add the juice from the limes together with the fish sauce, sugar and ginger to a bowl and stir.
- Add the kale to the bowl and mix it all together with a spoon. Leave in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.