This dish just oozes with freshness. Here we’re using the back of the cod, which is a particularly good cut. It is served on a bed of cauliflower flavored with lemon, and a cool yoghurt and toasted walnuts.
- 21 oz cod filet
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp curry
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 lemon (the juice)
- 1 tsp salt
- 0.5 cucumber
- 1 oz baby spinach leaves
- 2 oz walnuts
- Turn the oven on, set it to 200° C / 400° F. Cut all the bouquets off of the cauliflower head, and put them in a pan with cold water. Bring it to boil, and get rid of the water. Let the cauliflower cool off in the pan.
- Fry the cod in a frying pan for 1 minute on each side, then place them in the oven with a thermometer in the thickest one.
- Put the cauliflower bouquets in a blender, no more than 4-5 at at time. Give them a quick spin (5 seconds max), and move over to a bowl. Continue until they have all been blended, they should resemble couscous. Add the salt and lemon juice, and stir well.
- Roast the walnuts in a dry frying pan, and chop them into large pieces with a knife. Peel the cucumber and cut it lengthwise into two. Remove the soft core, and slice the cucumber.
- Pour the yoghurt into a small bowl, and add the curry and honey. Stir well.
- The cod is done when it has reached 53° C / 128° F. Take it out of the oven, and cut the two pieces in two, lengthwise. Start building the salad on each plate, begin with the cauliflower, then add cucumber, baby spinach leaves and walnuts. Place the cod on top of it all, and add some yoghurt on the side.