Grilling Pork Tenderloin is quick and easy, and this time we’re giving it a flavor boost by injecting it with curry butter!
- 1 pork tenderloin (550 grams)
- 6 tbsp squeeze butter
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 3 tbsp Hank's KC Royale Rub
- Start by trimming off the silvery membrane on the pork loin.
- Mix the squeeze butter with the curry powder, and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Draw up the curry butter with the injector and start injecting the pork tenderloin evenly.
- Apply the rub on all sides of the meat, and place it in the fridge while firing up the grill.
- Fire up the grill, prepare it for indirect heat, have it running at 130° C / 265° F.
- Place 2-3 wood chunks on the glowing embers for smoke flavor. Place the meat on the grill and close the lid. Let it smoke for 30 minutes, then check internal temp. The target temperature is 62° C / 143° F.
- Once the pork is 10° below target temp, open all vents, but keep the lid closed, and let the meat cook until done. This usually only takes 10 minutes, so keep an eye on the grill Bring it in and let it rest on a cutting board for 5 minutes before slicing. Due to carryover heat it will rise 2-3 degrees, and we want to wait that out.
- Now slice the pork and enjoy!