Chicken thighs are so tasty, and can take a lot of flavor. We’re grilling these hot and fast with a custom rub, and then toss them in an Asian style glaze.
- 1.5 lb deboned chicken thighs
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cumin
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp tiger sauce
- Place the chicken thighs on a cutting board or on a tray.
- Blend the rub ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well. Now apply the rub evenly on all sides of the chicken thighs.
- Fire up your grill and prepare it for high indirect heat. I use a Vortex in my grill to get high heat in the middle, which allows me to place the chicken in a circle around the hot air. If you don't have one you can place all charcoal to one side in your grill, and the chicken on the other side.
- Cook the chicken for 20-30 minutes until their inner temp reads 70° C / 158° F.
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and mix the sauce ingredients in a small bowl separately.
- Now drizzle the sauce all over the chicken thighs and toss them a few times. And that's it, now they're ready to serve!