This is a great pie if you’re looking for a tasty vegetarian dish with a lot of flavor.
- 5 oz blue cheese
- 18 oz sweet potato (5 oz)
- 1 broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 1.3 cups rich milk or cooking cream
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Prepare the pie crust as instructed here.
- Cut the flowers off of the broccoli, and then cut them in half lengthwise. Distribute them evenly in the pie crust.
- Peel the sweet potato and dice it in 0.5" cubes. Spread the crumbled blue cheese evenly in the pie crust, then add the sweet potato cubes.
- Pour over the egg custard, and tilt the pie slightly to make sure it is distributed evenly.
- Place the pie in the oven for 30 minutes at 175° C / 350° F. Serve with a fresh salad.