Pork Rib Roast is a more fun, elegant and tasty way to cook pork chops. Here’s how.
Servings 4 people
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 2 hours 30 minutes
Start the grill 30 minutes
- 6.5 lbs pork roast
- 3 tbsp oregano
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 tbsp rosemary
- 1 tbsp salt
- Start by rinsing the roast with cold water, and then patting it dry with a paper towel.
- Score the fat cap in a cross-hatch pattern, with a 1 inch distance.
- Apply the herbs on the fat cap and sides. Start with the salt, and then apply the others.
- Place the meat on the indirect side and close the lid. Add some wood chunks for smoking on the glowing embers. Grill it for 2 hours the internal temp should be 60° C / 140° F.
- Now remove it, cover it with aluminum foil and a towel, and let it rest for 20-30 minutes before serving.